09 Sep Hospital Commissioning Saudi Arabia Training
TAHPI has joined forces with White Cell Group (WCG) to run Hospital Commissioning Course in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 10 – 21 September 2019. Please Contact TAHPI for more information on this course, and browse our other certifications in health facility planning and design on our website under the Education section.
The first of its kind course aims to:
- Fully familiarize the students with the commissioning process in a holistic manner
- Overcome wrong but common perception
- Gain appreciation of the different roles and outputs expected through the commissioning process and a sense of teamwork necessary to successfully accomplish all the tasks
- Understand the only mission is to receive and treat patients safely
The topics covered are:
- Introduction & Overview / Health Planning to Healthcare Delivery
- HIMS and Accounting System Selection, Customization and Implementation
- Medical Equipment Scheduling- Selection, Procurement and Testing
- MEP Integration with Medical Equipment
- MEP Commissioning + Hard FM Planning
- Clinical Service Planning + Operational Policy Development
- Human Resource Planning & Recruitment
- Soft FM Planning / Hospital Setup & Clean / Other Commissioning Activities
- Accreditation and Certification Services / Staff Training & Dry Runs / Marketing and Promotion
Course will be delivered as a workshop over 10 days for a maximum of 20 professionals in the field, followed by a comprehensive written exam. On successful completion of the program, the students will receive CPSIC Certification.
Please Contact TAHPI for more information on this course, and browse our other certifications in health facility planning and design on our website under the Education section.