20 Feb TAHPI Middle East Healthcare & Technology
TAHPI is proud to be the associate partner of the Middle East Healthcare & Technology Conference held from 4th-5th March 2019 at the Crowne Plaza, Kingdom of Bahrain. TAHPI’s Managing Director Aladin Niazmand will be presenting on TAHPI’s breakthrough work in Health Service Planning across the Middle East, and TAHPI’s next generation Health Facility Demand Modelling software the HFBS Service Planning Solution.
The Middle East Healthcare & Technology Conference will also cover TAHPI’s provision of Health Facility Guidelines to governments and healthcare ministries across the world and the Middle East.
The Conference will cover other broad topics including:
- Discussing comprehensive long term strategic plans of the Middle Eastern countries in healthcare sector
- To recognise the role of private sector towards achieving healthcare goals and managing deficits
- Inception of Technological Innovations in medical devices
- Application of blockchain in Healthcare
- Advancements towards tackling challenges and exploring opportunities
- Managing the burgeoning demand and supply gap in healthcare infrastructure
For more information please contact TAHPI.