17 Dec Achieve Health Planning Certification in 2020
TAHPI’s Popular Health Facility Planning certification course introduces the specialised aspects of health facility planning to candidates with an interest in developing the skills to take on infrastructure projects in healthcare-related sectors. We are running another course in early 2020, please contact TAHPI to secure your seat as places are limited: email@example.com or +971 44281 348.
The course is scheduled to run from the 2nd – 10th Feburary in Dubai’s Healthcare City.
Dubai’s Healthcare City
2nd – 10th Feburary
Sunday – Thursday: 5.00pm – 9.00pm
Friday – Saturday: 10.00am – 4.00pm
Price: 1500 USD or AED 5500 per person (VAT excluded)
The courses are designed for working professionals and are delivered on an intensive basis outside of normal working hours.
The topics covered in this program are as follows:
- Introduction to health facility planning
- Standards and guidelines
- Local investigations and information gathering
- Detailed briefing and schedule of accommodation
- Functional relationships
- Blocking and stacking
- Functional planning units and special requirements
- Capturing special requirements of rooms (room data sheets and room layout sheets)
- Introduction to master planning
Please view our testimonials video below: